Created by: info DCP
Modified on: Sun, 24 Feb, 2019 at 4:22 PM
- We do take items in on consignment. If and when a consigned item sells, 70% of the sale price - less any incurred fees - goes to the owner while 30% goes to DCP.
- Consignment plans are 90 days in length. If the item has not sold after 90 days, we will lower the asking price by approximately 10%.
- If you wish to remove the item from the store before the end of the 90 day agreement, you will be charged 10% of the asking price.
- DCP will issue a check or store credit for 70% of the successful sale within 3 days of the sale.
- The owner is responsible for any damage or loss
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.